Monday, August 25, 2008

It is time!

It is about time for me to get excited to try this thing 'they' call bloging ( "Try" being the operative word, who knows if I will be able to make this work : ). I have always enjoyed scrapbooking, now you can enjoy my pictures as well. I think that my little guys are just the cutest things in the whole world! Anyhow, here goes... ( we will see how I do ).

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

I'm delighted to see that you are blogging. I always feel that I am so behind on what's happening in the Cazier families. I have a blogspot too, but I only use it about once or twice a month, and Maleen is the only person who ever reads it. I don't think it's very interesting . . . I am really looking forward to seeing some pictures of the boys. It's hard to believe how old they are now!