Halloween day was fun and busy! I spent the day at the school with the boys... And it felt like forever! What a long day, I don't know how teachers do it. Then again not every day is like a holiday:). But we had a great time playing at the parties and being together. K.J. and I even ate with Kaysen and Hinckley. I love my boys, they are so fun and sweet! Here are some pictures of them at school...
Kaysen as a 'Mummy' and K.J. as 'Black Power Ranger'
And here is Hinckley, my little 'Frankenstein"
After school we played around at home for a while and then at 6 o'clock we went to the church for our neighborhood "Trunk-or-Treat". The kids had a lot of fun because Grandma and Grandpa Taylor were there along with Kurtis and Karlee and their families. The also got way to much candy. It didn't help that they went to each 'trunk' at least two times. And I couldn't even stop them! They split up, 'divide and concur' I guess. I was so busy trying to find them all of the time, I didn't even notice that they kept returning for more candy until I noticed how much they had! The little candy goblins definitely got their fill!
K.J., Kaysen, and Hinckley on the way to 'Trunk-or-Treat'
K.J., Kaysen, and Hinckley at the church.
Ready and waiting to go Trick-or-Treating!
Here is Grandma and Grandpa Taylor with the boys.
After Trunk-or-Treating we went to my Mom and Dad's house to let the boys play with their cousins. Here they are making scary faces...
When the kids were done playing we stoped by the Cazier's. They had some fun, special treats for the boys. We stayed and watched a scary episode of Goosebumps and then headed home.
Here is Grandma Cazier with Hinckley, K.J., and Kaysen.
All in all we had a REALLY good Halloween Night! We had worked so hard at it, in fact, that we called it a night fairly early. We headed home, plugged in a movie, and crashed early.
I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween! I know we did! By the way, I love how my Mom and Vicki dress up! They are soooo fun!
3 comments:
That is such an awesome mummy costume. You obviously put in some work yourself this year. Vicki is pretty scary too though :)
Cool Costumes! How fun! I miss being down there for things like this. Looks like you all had fun! Where is your costume?
I loved your boys costumes! Kaysen's was my favorite, so scary!
Halloween is not my favorite but looking at costumes is so fun and how creative people get always amazes me. Cute pics!
Post a Comment