HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!!
K.J., Kaysen, and Hinckley show off their Jack-O-Lanterns.
It's that SPOOKY time of year again. The time of year when scary movies come out and kids are beyond hyper from all of the yummy, sweet things to eat. And we love every minute of it! Kurtis and Annie were kind enough to donate pumpkins from their garden to us (Thank You!).
Can I just say... I LOVE being a mom! And, of course, my boys are just the most awesome kids ever. We had so much fun carving pumpkins, as a family, for Halloween! I just wanted to share some highlights with you...
Here is Kaysen eating the "Pumpkin Guts"
Hinckley carved a "Green Frankenstein"
And K.J. made a HUGE mess everywhere!
Seriously, today when I swept I found pumpkin seeds everywhere
from the hallway floor to the downstairs bathroom sink.
3 comments:
Yum Kaysen. We have a recipe for toasting the seeds and putting spices and sugar on them if you want it. Then you really can eat the guts.
It looks like you had a lot of fun. We carved yesterday too, and I wish we had had gloves. Yuck!
Cute pictures. We carved pupkins like 2 weeks ago...They are just dead right now and look scarier than when we carved them. Oh well.
Have you done P90x yet? you will love it. I'm still trying to do it but with all my kids at home and the baby I dont get to do it as often as I would like. Good luck and I hope you win the bet!
I love your pumpkin pictures!! It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment