Saturday, March 7, 2009

K.J. Pulled His First Tooth.

Kaysen and Hinckley both pulled their first tooth in kindergarten... So it would make sense that K.J. (now in kindergarten) would be pulling his first tooth... The difference being that the older boys actually had a LOOSE tooth before they pulled it! K.J. was just sitting in the family room playing with his shoelaces while watching tv. I didn't think much about it and I headed upstairs to get some work done. Next thing I know K.J. is calling out to me with blood dripping out of his mouth. I guess that he had wrapped his shoelace around his tooth, with the shoe still on his foot, mind you, and then he kicked his leg! That tooth just popped right out! I know that it wasn't loose because he had just asked me the day before to check for loose teeth, and there weren't any. Anyway, I think that it hurt like the dickens, but once it was out he thought that it was cool... I wonder how long it will take for the new tooth to grow in... I am guessing a long time!


If there was a moral to this story, I guess that it would be not to tie your shoelaces to your tooth while your feet are still in your shoes... Tee Hee Hee, I just pictured myself trying to get me feet anywhere near my mouth. I'm thinking that's never going to happen :) !

3 comments:

jasnbon said...

That is crazy! I hate teeth, I hated having loose teeth as a kid and I think it is so disgusting when kids show me their loose teeth, even though I pretend it's cool because they are so excited about it! So, I can't even imagine pulling one out that isn't even loose! What a tough kid! He is so cute!!

Maleen said...

OUCH!! The tooth fairy must be REALLY generous around your house if K.J. is pulling teeth BEFORE they are loose.

Karlee said...

:)KJ is crazy! - but I love him! So cute! I love the second picture - he looks really excited!