K.J. and his Basketball team did such a great job this season!!! He had a fantastic Coach! After the last game they had a fun Team Party at a gymnastics gym. It was so great!!!
K.J. got a trophy and a certificate
for being the "Outstanding Dribbler"!

The gym had a huge foam pit that the kids
could jump in to.

Here Kaysen is swinging on the bar.
Hinckley could go up, over, and around the bar.

K.J. had fun in the foam pit!

The kids had so much fun that I wanted to play too.
Unfortunately it was kid hour and I didn't get a chance... I will have to go back. Of course, I am sure that they make it look easy and I would probably really struggle trying to do the things that they did! But it does look fun to try!
1 comment:
How fun! I take Morgan and Luke to gymnastics every week and I always want to play too! Sometimes I have to jump in the pit to help them out, at least that is what I pretend. I know Morgan can do things that I can't, he's been in it since he was 18 months old, and I'm just an old fat lady!
Post a Comment