Every summer for the last 7-8 years
Kolby has gone to help the Central Stake Girls Camp repel. He has always taken his friends to help him (I was always home watching the kids). But this year they couldn't go and so he invited me. We got a sitter over a month in advance but she had to cancel last minute because she got sick. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to go, and
Kolby was worried that he wouldn't have enough help. My sister Karlee stepped in and took the boys without any advanced notice. Thank you Karlee! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My parents also came to help out, thanks to you too!!!
Here my dad and Kolby are
setting up at the top.

Mom and I are
waitingpatiently to be the Guinea pigs
and to repel down first.

Here I am at the top of the Mt.

I don't know how many feet down
it was, but it felt like a lot :).
Here is a pic of my dad
on his way down.

He looks like a pro!

We had such a good time repelling!!! My mom and I hadn't done it in over 10 years. But we hadn't lost our touch :) ! And Dad and
Kolby are just seasoned pros. They do such a good job being safe and helping the girls. It was fun to get to hang out with my husband and parents all day! I am grateful for the opportunity that I had to be there! Thanks to all of you who helped!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun! Believe it or not, I had a lot of fun watching your boys too! I'm glad you were able to go:)
Post a Comment