Three little boys, two cameras, and a blogspot later...
Monday, August 17, 2009
Ice Caves
Paris, Idaho Ice Caves
The boys with their cousins.
Kolby We always have a fun time going to Grandma Hart's house. There is always a lot of fun stuff to do. Here we are at the Ice Caves just a few miles from her house.
This looks like fun, even though I'm a bit freaked out by caves after watching a scary movie about it!Glad you are enjoying the last bit of summer.
LOVE your new lay out! We are doing good over here! Just hanging in there, this baby will be here by the end of next month or sooner, I'm so excited! My last baby what would that be like? Your mom is coming over this week, just come by with her. Bayden would love it!Take care!
I love the new picture of you and the boys at the top of your page!! I can tell they just adore you! How fun to go to the ice caves, was it scary inside? Jason once took me to the ones here in Rexburg and I had to hold on to a rope and go down a iced over waterfall into a tiny hole, it was creepy, I don't think I ever want to do that part of it again!? Are your kids excited for school to start?
Are they icy all year round? That looks cool. And I am sure that I will enjoy my kids going to school, but June is my biggest helper and first to go. I'm sure it will get easier with each child :)
3 comments:
This looks like fun, even though I'm a bit freaked out by caves after watching a scary movie about it!Glad you are enjoying the last bit of summer.
LOVE your new lay out!
We are doing good over here! Just hanging in there, this baby will be here by the end of next month or sooner, I'm so excited! My last baby what would that be like? Your mom is coming over this week, just come by with her. Bayden would love it!Take care!
I love the new picture of you and the boys at the top of your page!! I can tell they just adore you! How fun to go to the ice caves, was it scary inside? Jason once took me to the ones here in Rexburg and I had to hold on to a rope and go down a iced over waterfall into a tiny hole, it was creepy, I don't think I ever want to do that part of it again!? Are your kids excited for school to start?
Are they icy all year round? That looks cool.
And I am sure that I will enjoy my kids going to school, but June is my biggest helper and first to go. I'm sure it will get easier with each child :)
Post a Comment