Ci, Kaysen, Hinckley, Kat, and K.J.
I was trying to count how many
times the boys went down the
slide and lost track around 20 :).
Kaysen
Hinckley is quiet the diver.
I was impressed that K.J. didn't even
hesitate to do dives and flips off of the board.
We swam for over 4 hours and
I still had to drag the boys out
of the pool... It was so fun!
Hinckley must have never even
got out of the water for his hands
to look like this :).
We loved going to Heise, it was the perfect end to a really great summer!!! If any of you are headed there next summer, let us know, we will join you for the fun!
2 comments:
That looks really fun. I can't wait until I feel a little more comfortable with my kids in the water.
It was so fun to see you guys. Sorry we missed you on Monday.
Tyler had a great time talking to Ci. He doesn't get to use his Portuguese often.
Yes, next summer I want to come!
Thank you so much for helping yesterday...so nice of you and your kids!
Post a Comment