It is a beautiful hike with several
fun creeks to leap-frog across.
But I sure enjoy them :).
Mom, Hinckley, K.J., and Kaysen
Kaysen
The last part is the hardest!
Kolby and the boys are giving grandma a hand.
We made it to the top!!!
Kat and Hinckley
Time to relax!
Kolby
We all made it to the top!
Kolby and the boys made it
before I did... But eventually I got there :).
Mom and Dad made it too!!!
Kolby
Kolby and the boys made it
before I did... But eventually I got there :).
Just one week before their 60th Birthday.
We were ALL so proud of K.J.
Only 6 years old and he made
it up all by himself!
It was a good hike... and you know what? It wasn't even as hard as I remembered it... Although, that doesn't mean that I want to run out and do it again tomorrow :). We had a great time and our group of 15 people ALL made it to the top and back just fine. The hike took about 10 hours. I just want to end with saying that I am so proud of my little men!!! They are quiet the hikers... they did GREAT!!!
Only 6 years old and he made
it up all by himself!
3 comments:
How fun! Your boys are amazing! I don't even know if I could make it!
I love that picture of kaysen!
Table rock is one of my favorite hikes, Kyle does not like to take breaks either. I bet it was beautiful, I knew your boys, specially KJ would make it...he's tough!
Love seeing you today!
It was a lot harder than I remember:) But also lots of fun! I was so glad you guys came, and I'm glad you kept me company on the last stretch;) I love you!!!
Post a Comment