
It is Fire Prevention Week. The kids practice fire safety at school and talk about what they need to do in case of an 'Emergency Situation'. Every year the fire stations here have an open house,
especially for the kids. I always take my boys and they
absolutely Love it!!!

Here are the boys with their mouths stuffed full of cookies and cute little fire helmets on their heads.
Hinckley is putting out a 'pretend' fire with a hose, it
actually takes a bit of work :).

All of the boys got a turn to do something fun. Plus we were able to remind the boys about a lot of important facts of what they should do in different situations. The boys also got to crawl through a
trailer filled with smoke. ( I wish I had gotten a picture of that :).) K.J. was a little
worried, at first he wouldn't go threw, But once we got him to go, we couldn't get him to stop! Fun, Fun, Fun.
1 comment:
I really like the safety fairs. Fun and practical at the same time...two birds with one stone.
Your boys look manly in fire helmets. Do any of them want to be a fire fighter someday?
Post a Comment