Every year around this time I try to take the boys out and get a couple of good pictures. They don't always want to do it and so sometimes it is a bit of a process. Today I bribed them to go through the process. Take a bath, comb your hair, wear what mom tells you to wear, and sit still and smile while I take an
infinite amount of pictures, trying to get at least ONE that turns out perfect! This is fun for me, but also a lot of work! My boys are absolutely
adorable, and I hate to say it, but I didn't get a favorite one this time :(... Boo
Hoo.
Anywho, here are some of the ones I like. I hope you will like them too.



I hope you enjoyed these pictures. I will be taking more pictures soon. Maybe we will even get some family pictures this year :). You never know.
2 comments:
My goodness, you've been busy. I love your banner and your new background. It all looks great. Plus your boys look so handsome. I can never get all my girls to sit still and take a picture. I think yours turned out pretty good.
I love the pictures and love the boys in the pictures!!
Post a Comment