(I can't remember if I blogged this or not and I forgot to look and see, so here goes...)
Mom and Dad Cazier adopted a new family member...
Her name is Lulu (or Scruffy, if you ask Barry) and she is
absolutely adorable... and ALL puppy too.
K.J. turned 6 in March, can you believe it?
It has been six years since I have had a baby!
All of my boys will be in all-day school next year.
We went to Utah for Spring Break this year.
We got to spend time with a lot of our cousins, it was so much fun!
Here we are at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.
We were able to see a 3-D dinosaur movie.
This spring our ward activity was a "Family Pinewood Derby".
There were NO RULES! This made it really fun,
everyone had very original cars and they all did GREAT!
Well, that is it for March... We have had a lot of fun with all that we did. I'll keep plugging away until I get us caught up, so, here's 'til next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment