Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Horse Thief Cave"

My friend told me about a fun hike up in Wolverine Canyon (Shelley). Kolby calls it "Horse Thief Cave." We took my mom and dad up to hike it. It is a really short hike but steep. We had a blast!!!

Mom with Kolby and Shelby in the background.


Dad


Kolby at the top.


Hinckley and Kolby in the cave.


Kat and K.J.

This was a wonderful hike that I would be willing to do a hundred times! ... So if any of you are up for it, just let me know, and I am there!!!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

That looks really fun. How long does it take to hike?

jasnbon said...

That sounds like a fun hike, I would love to try it out! Your boys look like they have so much fun together, mine probably wish I would let them just go out and play more, but I have to be with them......busy road, canal, river, no fence, it stinks.