Monday, June 15, 2009

Mix and Match

Here are some more "Mix and Match" entries. I am almost done with my game of "Catch Up"!


After the Rigby Triathlon my parents rode their Harley to Utah,
We followed behind them in our car.
Here we are decorating my Grandpa Hart's graveside
for Memorial Day.

Hogle Zoo is GREAT!
I hadn't been since I was a girl.
We had so much fun here!

The carousel at the zoo was beautiful.
It had a lot of different animals on it.
Here Kaysen, Hinckley, and K.J. are enjoying the ride.


Kolby and I had gotten the boys little, kiddie sleeping bags.
They had finally outgrown them and so we got
them new "mummy bags".
They have slept in them almost every night since we got them.


I have never gotten "NEW" furniture... until now.
I just picked out a new table and buffet table for my kitchen.
I had to put them together myself...
I am happy with how they turned out, I love them!!!

2 comments:

jasnbon said...

It's great to see what you guys have been up to!! I had wondered what had happened to you guys?! Anyway, it looks like you guys have been having lots of fun being busy, your boys are so cute and happy!

Maleen said...

I'm so happy to see you blogging again. I was just thinking the other day that I had no idea what you guys were up to...apparently a LOT!

I love your new furniture.

I am so impressed that Kolby did the triathlon (your Dad too for that matter). I guess I can't tease him anymore about being in shape. I sure have never done a triathlon before.

Your boys are getting so big and I love the picture of them together with the sleeping bag. They look like such good friends.

We miss you guys!!