I have driven through Soda Springs tons of times. Mainly because we had to go through there
every time we went to visit my Grandma Hart. But this year, as I was on a field trip with
Kaysen's School Class, I learned of a spring that is there that I didn't know about.
Hooper Spring

This spring has carbonated water. So we decided to make a glass of "Pioneer Pop". We just put some sweetened
KoolAid in a cup, added carbonated spring water,
stirred, and
WAALAA...We had PIONEER POP!!! It was a lot of fun!!!
Kaysen, Hinckley, Grandma Taylor, and K.J.

Seeing that I am the germ freak that I am, I didn't drink too much of the stuff.
After all it is an open spring that could have germs in it. Although,
every time I have been, everyone around has been very
careful not to get the water dirty!
Hinckley, Kaysen, K.J.

Soda Springs is a fun little town! I
recommend stopping next time you go by. Hooper Spring is fun ( it is in a park with a play gym too) and don't forget to see the Soda Spring
Geyser that goes off every hour! We ate at the
Geyser Restaurant and watched it go off as we ate, but there is also a little walkway around the
Geyser that is fun!
3 comments:
I'm with you on the germs, but it looks like a fun experience for the kids. It looks like you are enjoying your summer, I'm glad, have some fun for me :)
My favorite picture was the one with Kimmy and your mom, I loved it!
You are such a good mom. I swear we haven't done anything I planned to do this summer. I wanted to go to the zoo...not yet. Maybe the art museum...not yet. They have been watching movies with Dad (which is new) but I need to get my act together.
I am trying to plan a trip up to Idaho, in which case we will make sure to come see you.
You guys also look like you are taking full advantage of summer! You do such fun things! Your sisters house looks like a great place to be.
Post a Comment