Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve with the Caziers

As always, we had a wonderful Christmas Eve with the Caziers!!! We had 'Breakfast for Dinner', which is one of my favorites! (It is probably because I don't make the time to eat 'Breakfast' for Breakfast :) .) Vicki made great eggs and fruit and Barry's waffles are always 'to die for'! Food makes me so happy! I can't think of a better way to start off the evening... tee hee hee! Then Barry read the Christmas Story out of the Scriptures, I love that tradition! And of course, the kids couldn't wait to open gifts :).

Grandpa with the boys

Hinckley
Kaysen (with his new glasses on) and Grandma


Kolby loves the 'Tactical Vest' that his parents gave him



Kolby with his mom

I LOVE my in-laws!!! We have so much fun spending time with them... they are always willing to take the time to visit or play a fun game. This year Vicki made our family the most wonderful jean quilt, I love it!!! The boys also, each, got a hand made blanket from Grandma and Grandpa. They love them and have slept with them every night since Christmas Eve. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!! Thanks to all of you who are a part of it!

1 comment:

jasnbon said...

Sounds wonderful! It looks like you had lots of fun!