So, I know that it has been FOREVER since my last post... I have been super busy :). The holidays were a blast, but there is something nice about getting back into the
routine of things. I just started to work again this week at my Dad's office. I love it!!! It is such a nice change to not be cleaning the house all day, every day. Yet, I have to confess that I don't have enough hours in the day to get everything done. That's all right... my housework will just have to wait until I can get to it, so sad (NOT :) ).
Anywho, I have tried to do a post or two with my Holiday Pictures, but my computer is not cooperating,
*@%*@!!! Dang it! I will have to just keep trying... So, here's to hoping that I will have some pics next time.
2 comments:
Hey, I wanted you to come with us tonight...Can we plan for next wednesday night? Something fun for just girls!!!
Hope you get your computer working, see you this weekend, maybe.
You are an amazing and busy woman!!! Don't work too hard! I love you! And miss you!
Post a Comment