Saturday, January 30, 2010

KJ Pulled His Front 2 Teeth

What a Cutie!!! KJ worked hard to pull his front two teeth (with a little help from Uncle Darren). He looks so darn cute, Don't you think?







I sure love this little guy!!!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I love the gaps when they are this age. It is the only time that people look cute without teeth.

Karlee said...

He is the cutest ever!!! Have you guys watched the Tooth Fairy movie with The Rock yet? Looks ... interesting. Jacob still hasn't lost any teeth yet and is starting to get a bit upset with it all. He keeps having me check to see if I can find a loose one - but they all seem like they want to stay. Oh well - I guess they will come out eventually. I miss you guys! Hope everything is going great!

Odelsa said...

That handsome boy!!!

We love him around him, teeth or no teeth he is the coolest :)