Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the Taylors!

I love my parents. I love to spend time with them anytime... But the holidays are especially fun! It is so fun for all of the cousins to get together and play. I enjoy being with my family! This year we did things a little different. We didn't get started until 10 am (Yes, that is late for us). After we exchanged gifts we had a wonderful breakfast. We always have crapes with strawberries and whip cream. Yum, Yum, it is always sooooo good!!!

The air is rich with excitement as we
exchange gifts.

Kaysen

Hinckley

K.J.
Annie, Kurtis, and Taidence

I am so grateful this time of year for my many blessings. This year I found myself especially grateful for ALL of my family. Nothing compares to the love and support you get from the people you love... Thanks Everyone for a Very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

I have never heard the name Taidence, but he is so cute!!!