Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!

Okay, okay, I must admit that I actually put up and decorated my trees in the middle of November. I just get so excited... I can't help myself. But aren't they Beautiful? This year I have a 'me' tree and a family tree. This is the first for our family. I set up the tree in the formal living room. And the kids and I decorated the tree in the family room (with a little help from my mom who happened to stop by). I think that they turned out so good, and I especially enjoyed watching the excitement in the boys eyes. They were so excited when I started putting up my tree that they couldn't wait. They had the whole family tree put together (yes, we always have had fake trees) by time I got downstairs. I was so proud of them!

This is my silver, glitter tree!
It is so pretty in real life.


Here is our family 'Santa' tree.
It is so cute with all of the red in it.
And the red carpet in our family room just adds to it, Don't you think?


I love the Holidays!!! I hope all of you are enjoying yours as well. So turn up the Christmas Music, Sit by the lit tree, and enjoy the happiness of the season!!!


2 comments:

Maleen said...

I really like both your trees, but your ME tree is amazing. You did such a great job. I wish I could have seen it in person. Don't take it down until I can stop by at Christmas.

cooperkat13 said...

Kathryn...this year I have a "me" tree too. Great minds think alike!