Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

We slept in this year!!! I didn't wake up until 3:30 am (2 am is a regular time to get up for Christmas morning in this family). I decided to just get ready and wait until someone else woke up before we woke EVERYONE... I didn't have to wait for long, Hinckley was up at 4 am.

Stockings with Bakugan, Webkinz, candy,
and the usual orange... etc.

Kolby got a 'Home-Made Root beer Kit'
and some bottles.

Kaysen got a book and a Nerf Longshot.

Hinckley got a PSP and a game.

K.J. wanted a remote control spider :).

We were so happy to have the Campbells
(my sister and her family) spend
Christmas with us this year!
Darren and Jimmy.

Beautiful Karlee.

What a fun morning!!! All of the adults spent their time with opening boxes, putting things together, and of course inserting batteries. All of the boys had so much fun playing. I love the excitement of gift giving, this year is what that was all about to me. It is so much fun to give a gift that is loved. It makes us both happy.
P.S. Thank you, Kolby, for the Wonderful Bread Mixer!!! I love it and can't wait to try it.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

You are so funny. I try to sleep in every day of the year...even Christmas. By the way, I love your new sassy picture.