I love my husband!!! He is so wonderful! The only
real complaint that I have about him is that we (the boys and I) rarely get to spend time with him. But it makes the time we do get with him
soooo precious. This week he took some time out to read with the boys. They
absolutely adore him!
Kolby is so funny and dramatic when he reads or tells stories. Here you can see that they are all having a good time listening to some 'Shel
Silverstein'. Look at those cute smiles on their faces.... I love it!!!
Kolby, Kaysen, Hinckley, and K.J.
2 comments:
I love that book. My dad used to read it with expressive voices. I like the tree in the picture too :) I'm sorry you don't see Kolby enough; Dad time is always precious.
I love that picture! I remember Kolby reading Calvin and Hobbs. I love his Story Telling! How was your Christmas? I heard you had an accident? I am so glad that you are all okay!!! I love you guys! Have a Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment