Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My 1/2 Bathroom

Did I ever show you my remodeled 1/2 Bathroom? I did it at least a month or two ago... but I think that I forgot to show you. Kolby and I have been working on remodeling our bathrooms for a while now... He hasn't had a lot of time and so I did the 1/2 bath by myself.

This is what it looked like before.

Still before... nice pink walls :) .

This is how I worked my magic.

It turned out pretty good for my
first try in remodeling, I think.
I actually put in the Formica, sink, faucet, and everything else by myself (of course the painting too). It was fun to learn how to do it! I ordered the faucet and sink off of e-bay and the Formica was just a scrap piece from a specialty store... So it didn't even cost much at all. I think that it really updated the look... I like it a lot... What do you think?

Oh, by the way I just thought that
I would give you a glimpse of my
next project...
This is our other upstairs bathroom. I have already started... Can you tell? I hope it doesn't take to much longer for us to finish... I miss my shower!!!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

Holy Cow Kathryn! That looks professional and so sassy. I love the raised sink. I am super impressed. You have to show me in person when I come.

Is there anything you can't do?

jasnbon said...

That looks beautiful! Your first remodel and you are already a pro. I know who to hire when we build our house:)

Odelsa said...

you can do it all!!!

The bathroom looks amazing! I'm excited to see what you do with the other one! One of these days I will have the courage to go out with all the hooligans and come see you, until them...please keep posting!!!