A while back I posted
Hinckley and
KJ's soccer pictures but I didn't have
Kaysen's yet. Well, here it is...
Kaysen did great in soccer this year. He is always improving and he impressed his coach with his 'goalie' skills.
Kaysen was a "Golden Eagle"
Kaysen's class went on a field trip to
Harriman State Park. I am so glad that he wanted me to come with him! He is not
embarrassed to have his momma at school, I love it!!! We had so much fun spending the day together!
This is us on the 3 hour bus ride.

Kaysen wanted to sit in the very back seat :)

We got to go on a small hike and eat lunch here.

I love
Kaysen!!! I am so proud of the good young man that he is. He is so kind and everyone likes him. His teacher thinks that he is awesome! He is so smart! He is also my best helper... He always does what I ask and helps me with the chores. Thanks,
Kaysen, I love ya!!!
2 comments:
What a sweetheart! It looks like you two had fun on the field trip, I hope my boys want me to come hang out with them at school. I love the Michael Jackson pics, too funny!
Who could ever be embarrassed by you? Kaysen really has always been a very sweet boy. I think he gets it from his mom though. They all do.
I'm really excited to come see you on the 20th. Make sure to get me a ticket :)
Post a Comment