Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gone Shooting

It is so much fun to go out shooting! We just look for excuses... so when we found out that Ci (mom and dad's exchange student) had never shot a gun... here was our chance to go again!

Hinckley is a fantastic little shot...
he really hits what he is aiming at!
We practice SAFE shooting...
Here Dad is showing Ci how to use the gun.
We all had a great time and went through a lot of rounds.
Kyle even showed his son how to shoot for the first time.
TWO First Timers... How fun!!!
And, of course, me and Mom are the designated picture takers...
So I thought that we needed one of ourselves.
Our shooting trips are far and few between... I love to practice with my Glock 9mm, I even hit the target a few times... That is good for me ( I'm not much of a shot ). The boys are anxious to shoot their guns again too... So here's to hoping that we go again soon!

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

I get nervous looking at the pictures of these boys shooting so I was so glad for the nice picture of you and your mom to put me at ease!

Bayden loved shooting...thank you for helping with him.