Monday, November 9, 2009

Michael Jackson

Last night at my parents house we watched Michael Jackson videos. He is truly an amazing and talented man. We had so much fun watching K.J. trying to imitate his awesome dance moves, including the 'Moon Walk'. Michael Jackson must have made quiet an impression on K.J. because this morning when he came upstairs for school he was dressed just like him!!! I thought that it was so cute that I actually let him go to school that way :) .

K.J. dressed like Michael Jackson
White socks, black shoes, and all.
So cool, just like Michael Jackson
I love how genuine kids are... they like someone and therefore they want to be like him... sooo cute!

2 comments:

Odelsa said...

AWESOME!

Maleen said...

I finally figured out the moon walk and it only took me thirty years. I'll give KJ some tips when I come. :)