Tison's dad, Mark, helps coach, that is him in the red hat.
K.J. is the middle boy and Tison is to the right.
The boys are so good to wait for their turn.
K.J. (on the far right) is a great guard!
It is so much fun to watch the Coaches interact
with the kids, thank goodness for volunteers!
I love watching my boys play sports, it has been so fun for them! Not to mention, they have unlimited energy... I have never seen them tired out. They are good little players - And sooo fun to watch!
2 comments:
Wow, that does seem young, but I think kids can do way more than we give them credit for. Oh, and he looks super cute in his jersey.
Are your other boys playing?
No, Maleen, the other boys are not playing a sport right now. It is to hard for me to have 3 practices and 3 games each week. I'll have to figure out a good rotation or someting... Have any ideas?
Post a Comment