Wednesday, January 28, 2009

K.J.'s Room

I have been wanting to do some painting in our home ever since we have moved in... It has been two years and now I have finally picked up a paint brush :). There is so much I want to do but I haven't decided on the colors that I want to use yet... Except for K.J.'s room. I have wanted to paint his room in a blue-gray color. It turned out a little more blue than gray, more than I wanted anyway, but other than that it turned out pretty good. I am playing with the idea of painting stripes on the wall too. I don't know, we'll have to see. What do you think?




Now that K.J. is playing
basketball - he needed a
hoop to practice with :).

Oh, and I put the blinds back up last night, so there are window coverings. His room is really small, just right for a little boy who messes it up everyday! Not so much for mom to clean. Anyhow, what do you think? Let me know.

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I love the color. I have a dream of decorating each of my girls' rooms when they have their own, but realistically, they will never have their own, so maybe I will just wait til they are a tad older.
I think stripes would be cute, or maybe a chair rail half way up and stripes on the bottom?

jasnbon said...

I think K.J.'s room is really cute, great job! I think stripes would look really cool! My boys room has one bright red wall, two light blue walls and one dark blue wall, it was an experiment, but it actually turned out really cute. In our old house I painted muddy puppy dog prints all the way around Morgan's room, that was actually really cute also. Anyway, sorry, not that you wanted to know all that, just thought I would share since you were painting. Keep up the good work!

Kandice said...

Very Cute!!! Sorry I haven't gotten those pics to you yet. I will try to soon! Miss ya!!!