Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GO-KARTS

During the Holidays I really wanted to take the boys to go ride (or should I say drive) Go-Karts. It amazes me how a little one with no experience and very little instruction can just strap themselves into one of these little cars and take off! I know driving wasn't instinct for me, I learned the hard way... several times. Maybe I, too, should have started with go-karts. Anywho, these cute kids just got in and went... I have to admit there was a little bumping going on, but for the most part they did really well.

K.J. is reminded that Head On Collisions are NOT allowed.


Kaysen, Hinckley, and K.J. were very competitive.


Here is Cousin June keeping up just fine...

That is until K.J. ran her off of the road.
Thankfully, he only did this twice... Sorry June!
The Big Kids had to have a turn too!
Here is Kolby in front of Tyler.
As you can see from the blurry picture
the big cars go a bit faster than the kiddie ones:)
We had a great time! I even got a chance to ride. I try to keep up with the boys, but to no avail. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Cazier for the fun day of Go-Karts!!!

3 comments:

jasnbon said...

Your blog is so fun! I love the picture of your cute boys at the top, they look like great brothers! I actually love all of the pictures you have on here, you do an awesome job!

Maleen said...

I meant to blog about that and totally forgot (probably because i wasn't there). Your pictures are cute though.

p.s. I have not forgotten your Christmas gift. It sits on my shelf haunting me daily. Hopefully it will reach a mailbox soon so I can sleep peacefully again :)

Odelsa said...

I love the picture of KJ, he is a cutie. This looked like so much fun!